ThePinayBookaholic

Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic

I'm Beatrice, a Filipina who reads books in random genres.

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire

Beautiful Disaster has been on my TBR list for ages, and I kinda feel bad of not reading this earlier than I should have. Oh well, better late than never!

I just can't stop grinning right now (the mere fact it's past 12 midnight and I can't sleep right now. Book hangover.) because ofTravis Maddox and Abby Abernathy. Gosh, I love them. They do have a complicated relationship and they are so one effed up couple, that sometimes I can't help being carried away of my emotions. Yes, they can be frustrating at times because of their own childish dramas, but I don't mind. I just love how they can't keep their hands off each other. Excuse my fan girl mode but I have a soft spot for BAD BOYS. Holy freaking Travis Maddox. OMFG. Swoon worthy bad boy! I love how he is protective with Abby and he'll do everything just to have her.

I love how it gives me all sorts of emotions. It's one crazy, adorable story between a good girl and a bad boy. Definitely an unputdownable and easy read. I love the drama, and the characters. I enjoyed this book very much. It's a thumbs up for me!

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/428655811